Friday 29 May 2015

Apple Cider Kitchen Sink Scrub

Inspired by a recipe in this awesome book I purchased recently....

I made a little adjustment and created a sweet sink cleaning paste!

1 cup baking soda
2 tbsp ground cinnamon
4 drops lemon or orange essential oil (I used lemon but would have used orange if I had some)
1 drop clove essential oil 

Place ingredients in an air-tight container and shake until blended.  

Shake into sink and scrub with damp sponge.  

While it was still damp:


The end result:


It worked SO well and the house smells AMAZING!!  Just like I have a pot of apple cider on the stove.  

**You may choose to wear gloves while using this blend, as clove is known as a potential skin irritant**

**The discolouration above the plug area is the result of the finish of my sink being accidentally removed by a product my husband was using a year or so ago.  GRRRRR......**

No comments:

Post a Comment