Tuesday 16 September 2014

I am IN LOVE...with my diffuser

I LOVE my new diffuser!!  It looks cool and it circulates oils like you wouldn't believe!!  It converts oil and water into a lovely, light mist.  Perfection!



"Diffusers are an effective method of dispersing oils throughout your environment" -Rae Dunphy Aromatics

Diffusing pure essential oils purifies and cleanses the air. The oils are also absorbed into your system through the nose and skin.   

This diffuser I just got acts like a nebulizer.  You fill it with water, and add a few drops of essential oils, plug it in, choose your settings and within a few minutes, the room is filled with fresh, clean air, and the benefits of essential oils!!

When I opened it up, I set it up on the bathroom counter to check it out, then took it to the kids' rooms to "clean up" their air.  



I am diffusing pure lavender at nighttime in our bedroom.  No scent is more beautiful to me than that of lavender.

Because we are getting to that cool, fall, "germy" season, I am diffusing eucalyptus and tea tree in the kitchen/livingroom during the day.

If you don't yet own a diffuser, I highly recommend getting one!  Doesn't have to be like this one!  Get yourself a little counter-top one that uses batteries (that's what I have used until now), one that plugs in the wall, or one that plugs in in your car.  Purchase an oil that you like the smell of, that has the therapeutic properties you are looking for.  Make sure it is a pure, undiluted oil and that's it!  You're set!

No comments:

Post a Comment