Friday 8 August 2014

Fever Breaker!

My son became ill one weekend, at age four.  He was extremely fevered and lethargic.  

After many attempts to break the fever alternating two common pain relief drugs and seeing no improvement, I decided to give a fever relief essential oil blend a shot before taking him to the emergency room.  

I mixed up a blend- a total experimental attempt, using oils that are appropriate for treating fevers.  I applied the cream to his steaming body.  Within 15 minutes- poof!  The fever was broken and did not return!!  Ugh!  Why didn't I try this sooner??

Fever Breaker Blend:
2.5% blend, 30 ml carrier
Lavender or marjoram - 4 drops
Eucalyptus- 4 drops
Peppermint- 4 drops
Ravintsara- 2 drops
Cinnamon bark- 1 drop





Remember- you should always consult an aromatherapy professional when creating an aromatherapy blend

Picture discovered at: http://www.aromaoilstore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment